Documents for


  • Colour photo, license size (glue to cover).
  • Report cards from the last two years.
  • Certificate of economical reference from the previous school.
  • In the case of attending any therapy, present any medical condition or if requested, attach the respective report.
  • Admission application duly filled.
  •  Student reference from the previous educational institution.


For Initial level:

  • -Bank reference.
  • -Certificate of visual and auditory evaluations.

Documents for


  • Report card from current year.
  • Copy of ID card of the father, mother, and the student.
  • Certificate of matriculation and promotion duly legalized.


For Foreigners:

  • Copy of passports of both the guardian and the student.
  • Recognition of studies by the District of Education.








2018 © Derechos Reservados. Unidad Educativa Bilingüe Nuevo Mundo

Calle Celeste Blacio de Rendón #112 y Km. 2.5 Vía Samborondón

(593-4) 2830095 - 2830096